Swords and Sandals Swords and Sandals

Good

but there was a glitch, where I killed this guy, but it said i died... and it was game over..

Onslaught! Onslaught!

Very good.

an original game, i loved it. :)

Mex Mex

Good

Okay, good so far, a few things I noticed were that:

1. it was annoying to look at the top right of the screen to see what damage I was doing, to give it more of a game effect, make like the damage number raise, from the attacked unit.

2. Needs background music, it's kinda of wierd when theres music on the start page, but not the actual game, it doesn't have to be loud, but just enough so it doesn't interfere with the SFX, those were good by the way.

3. Graphics were top notch, but you need more specail effects, the only interesting one you had was the Metal Stinger.

4. You can add in an 'overdrive' because usaually things don't go down with out a fight. Another word you can use is, 'Ultimate' or something.

Good job overall, these are just some things I would work on, if I were you. This game would be an awesome online game, Nice job.

The Armchair Games V2 The Armchair Games V2

Nice

Fun games, I broke all the 'World Records' I went to the registration form, and I was too lazy to fill them out :S Cool games though.

Survival TV Survival TV

Nice

I don't understand why the score is so low. :S

blackdebbie responds:

haha people are crazy. dont worry it dosn't bother me. aslong as people say they like it.

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

O M G

I wish i was that good at action script, where did you learn from?

Felinicide Felinicide

.......

What did cat's do to you to make you make this game?

Mani Golf Mani Golf

SSwweeeett

Tom Fulp reviewed b4 me :D, any ways, good job on this flash game, its pretty cool, I'll play it again in the near future.
ThX

FlyBy FlyBy

nice game

i got 82 secs, beat that if u havent alrdy, i got it on my first try lol!

Ronin-Spirit of the Sword Ronin-Spirit of the Sword

Very nice

i beat the game, is there a sequel to this game?