Fallout Boy Sucks Fallout Boy Sucks

Well

You make a good point,
most lyrics are hard to reconize in that song,
but then again, thats how it is with most songs.
But I like that song :P
Even though it doesn't have any meaning I don't think..
Some of there songs are okay...

google.ca > sugar we're going down swinging lyrics ftw.

KIN trailer KIN trailer

Good

But I'm so not digging that guys hair

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Amazing

I was just blown away at your skill.
Best animation I've EVER seen on flash.
And I've seen my fair share.
You are an inspiration :)

Trichinosis Trichinosis

Excellent... but

AIDS in Africa is getting worse, not better, everyone is dying there because of AIDS, in some years most of the people of Africa won't even exist, because of AIDS. No matter how much you teach, they just keep bangin with out protection. Maybe because they don't have protection? I don't know. I just think it'd be easier to wait untill most of them die off, I know that's mean, but it's also inevitable, no matter what we do they are just going to die. Just a waste of money. This is a good flash, but world hunger can be solved a lot easier and cheaper if you pend on the problem. I read in one entry before, let's take care of our own country first. That's a bunch of bull, our country is taken care of, the people in it are just fucking morons that are lazy drugies, and they don't get a decent job to support themself, there is no reason for anyone to be homeless. I'd say help other countries before Africa, and such, places with condoms. haha. yeah, that's just my view on it. But people are idiots, and it's supposed to be human instinct to help eachother, and they say they want to help, but when push comes to shove, they become selfish.

The Holy Sabbath The Holy Sabbath

heh

lol pretty funny, but we dont have to burn things anymore thanks to christ :P.

nice flash though.

DragonBall Ecks DragonBall Ecks

Traced, could totally tell

Street Fighter Alpha the movie :)

that aside, too confusing at times, couldnt tell what was going on, didn'[t seem to have a plot, just the girl dies he gets mad, EVERYONE MUST KUNFUFIGHT!

In The Sand In The Sand

Good Work

Good animation and clever idea.

FoXcatO responds:

thanks

Holiday Super Friends Ep1 Holiday Super Friends Ep1

HAHA

HOLEE MOSES! HAHA! I LAUGHED SO HARD WHEN HE TOOK OFF ON HIS 10 COMMANDMENTS BOARD! "Sweet mother of cornflakes!" AHAHHA, wow, you gave me a laugh I really needed. haha, wow, amazingly funny. wow.... yeah I'm done laughing I think I'll watch it again.

My December My December

Nice

The eye thing was trippy, just work on ur drawings a bit more, the graphics were mediocre, only one image wowed me, it we the eye thing, that was crazy, good luck on ur next movie.

Space Monkay 5 Space Monkay 5

ahaha

funny at times, but does everything have to explode?